Sunday 19 December 2010

where to start???


this is my second blog in one day!!! i dont think anyones even read my first one, except me, i liked it,  gave myself a pat on the back, i wonder if thalidomides have a general sense of self neglect as they just cant reach around to thier backs to give it a good pat! they cant even scratch thier own arse....anyway....just thought id put a pic up of a recent job i did which involved photographing one of my legends as a teenager, the guy who influenced a swagger in my walk, encouraged me to smoke and drink and swear and all the beautifully disrespectful activities a young man should excercise...mr liam gallagher.
 It was more of a pap job, as his new pretty green store was opening on king street in manchester, strangely on the 30th anniversary of john lennons death...coincidence or cheap PR stunt to get in the papers, my respect for the guy wants to believe the first one, my cynical side the latter. so there was about 10 photographers outside on a freezing cold december day, in true fashion he was about 2 hours late, the sun was low, making it a tricky shot. his carrier eventually pulled up and the legend appeared..and came straight for me, which can only be described as a finger attack, yes...i was fingered by liam g!!! success!

1 comment: