Wednesday 9 February 2011

Solitary Confinement Cerebellum

You can't see what I can see but I can see what you see.  I see through my eyes and perceive the world as I was taught at first.  Then I learn, by myself, what I know. 


For all I know though I could be in a 6 by 6 room somewhere with blinkers over my eyes and receptors on my senses, shitting and pissing all over myself.


So do I think this by my own imagination OR have I been far too influenced.  Is knowledge power or ignorance bliss?  If you know too much you could possibly border on insanity.  If you know too little you're a 'mong'.  The average is funny, all those people in between insane and insane, all think the same.


Everyone is capable of anything, hopefully.  These moments to yourself are special, share yourself with you, writing it down, record the thoughts and understand me.


Eventually I will see what I can see. X


N.B. a couple of photos I made I like





No comments:

Post a Comment