Friday 2 March 2012

Is the invasion wanted?

There must be a gaping hole the size of Simon Cowell’s ego in the American Music Industry if teeny Boy Bands are making a successful come back. I believe that shit happens in cycles, and now we are back to the Boy/Girl band era again, FUCK


Can’t be arsed with all its clean cut, nice ‘perfect’ image that’s carried out more precise than the assassination of JFK. I’ve had to photograph a couple of the ones doing well at the moment when they first started off, it’s a well ordered manner of doing things, arrive, meet people, shake hands, be polite, talk, laugh, sell sell sell, sign autographs, sing, dance, have a photo taken, then fuck off.


 I suppose them doing well in’t States probably has something to do with this and the fact that one of the groups management is the same as Bieber.


I don’t mind them doing well I just don’t want the market to be flooded by a shed load of boy/girl bands again, I didn’t like it last time round and I was only about 10 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment